Re: Awards and such

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

---Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net> wrote:
><snipped alot.>
> h My
> question is, does the Crown entertain letters of recommendation for
other
> awards, such as Shark's Tooth, Yew Bow, Kraken, Silver Nautilus,
QOC, KAE,
> Herring, Sea Urchin, Undine?
---> I don't know how "entertained"(bad pun..) they have been in the
past, but I for one have recommended folks for most of these awards....

None of these are either polling orders (or
> Orders at all except the QOC which is considered an Order in the
sense that
> one can only be inducted once),

---> uh, I hate to tell you this but Lady Susanna Grey has been
awarded the QoC TWICE. Even worse, by your "rule"(i'm not sure where
you got it from, could you explain?)she recieved it from
"Back-to-Back" Queens. I'd hate to have to tell Katerina she was
wrong...
<grin>

 nor are they armigerous. Also, one can
> receive any of these more than once (again, except for the QOC).
--> Yes, they can. Duke Anton Tremayne has several Shark's TEETH. I
idea behind that Award or say the Silver Nautilaus is that it's a
"Boy, you did good today.." i.e. given for the Actions/arts/etc.of a
particular day.

regards,
BdeB

==
Duane Moore (THL Bryce de Byram)
and
Susan Juroff (Lady Susanna Grey) share this account.
Please send accordingly.
Thank you.