Re: Special "Mitzvah"

Poster: Izofgold <Izofgold@aol.com>

HEy hey hey....i will be off work for a few days...and Hans has a flexible
schedule......give us a heads up....we have a wall tent, but lots of garb for
the larger ladies and men......we both have worked with these type of kids
before (i teach sign language and volunteer at a special education school and
a camp same with him).....let us know......

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

These kids take even the smallest gifts to heart.....a little time and you
really will make a difference.  Not only with these kids, but their
parents/foster parents/adopted parents as well........Need I say more?

Ldy. Gwyneth MacDonagh,
Spiaggia Levantina/Bright Hills