Greetings & Fare Well

Poster: "Mari Stewart" <stewart@faculty.law.duke.edu>

To all the Gentles of the Merry Rose -  Greetings

	I am writing to let all my good friends here know that  I am leaving
dear Atlantia.
	Some of you already know, but last time I moved (and that was just 3
 miles) I had slews of people say "Bridgette, _Where_ did you go...
so suddenly?"  So this time I am trying to let all the people dear to
me know that I'm moving well in advance.
	In early June I will be settling in Ithaca, NY   (as it is
known modernly - anyone know the SCA equivalent? )
	You are all my good friends, and I shall think on my many warm
Atlantian memories as I sew and whittle through the cold Eastern
nights.   My best to you all, gentles, nobles, jesters, fools,
fighters and friends.

Pax,

Bridgette Kelly MacLean
The MacLean of Atlantia