Crown List

Poster: Sean Cartwright <seancartwright@erols.com>

Does anyone know why we have such small crown lists here in Atlantia
with all the fighters we have here. I am told that the lists in the East
for instance have over 100 fighters in it. Don't you think we should do
something to get more people interested in fighting for the highest
honor in the Kingdom! I just feel that 19 fighters for a crown list in a
kingdom with one of the most powerful fighting forces at Pennsic is kind
of small and kind of odd. Thank you for your help.
In service to the crown.
   			Sean Seamus McDowell