Re: Event Ideas

Poster: Marybeth Lavrakas <lavrakas@email.unc.edu>

Your event ideas sound wonderful, and I don't think you need to market it
just as a kids event!  I'd love to go somewhere and 'play' for a day (I
don't fight), even though I don't have kids.  I like the clans &
sheepraiding, and also the ladies token contest (I was thinking of doing
the same myself for an April event I'm planning, but which isn't definite
yet).  I visited the Kings Mt site for the first time this weekend, and it
would be great for what you have in mind.

Can't wait to read what you come up with (oh, but please don't schedule it
for April! ;-)   )

Kathryn Rous