attn. auxillium teachers

Poster: lord_rohern <lord_rohern@InfoAve.Net>

Just a note to all those who said that they will teach at Auxillium June
13th in Charlotte NC, I need an up date as to if you still are a go or a
no.  Please let me know ASAP so I can get the fliers in the mail to all
the cantons of Atlantia.  IF you know someone that is teaching please
check up with them for me I can really use the help. Thank You.
                          In service,
                          Lord Rohern, Autocrat Auxillium et Concillium
                          Lord_Rohern@infoave.net   or (803)285-1243