Family Motto Help

Poster: "alison rhodes" <arrow@hickory.net>

Dear Fair Friends!

Looking thought some papers after the resent death of my grandfather, we
found a listing of our family motto that I haven't seen before. It was
"Coelum non Animum". This is for the Rhodes family. Can anyone help me with
a translation? I can not find anything to help in the books that I have. My
Father says, jokingly, that it means "Not with Animals", please help me
before my silly father makes this so!! Thank you!!

In Service,
Lady Alison MacLeod
of Die Nocht Kinder

P.S. Everyone go outside! It's too pretty to be in reading email!

8)