Re: In Memory of John Lefcort

Poster: "Jason & Shannon Smith" <srgiles@erols.com>

He was probably one of the nicest guys (real nice, not fake) I've ever met.
I knew John for only a short amount of time, but he was a amazing guy.

Very unassuming, he was a genius that loved to have fun.  I knew him as
being rather quiet, but when he would talk about something, it was either
off the wall or real important (most times, both!)

That truck of his, I'll never forget.  It was always parked over at Kabrich
Street, and he was constantly doing something new to it.  I asked him one
day why he cut the top off.  He simply said, "...I've always wanted a
convertible..."

John helped Shannon and myself with our SCA wedding by coming out and
helping clear brush from Shrew and Ross' Orchard.  Then he came back and
helped us pack up.  I don't believe he said two words the enitre time he was
there.  Ya know, I never thanked him quite enough...

I agree with Genie, I did not keep in touch as well as I should have either.
I will certainly regret that...

To John, we raise our glasses high in memory of you.  Your smile and you
life will be echoed throughout Black Diamond for years to come.  You will be
missed...

Jason Smith
Lord Andrew Grey