Re: Memorial Day Weekend and Events

Poster: Beiskaldi <Beiskaldi@aol.com>

  My lady, I have noticed this sort of thing happening numerous times, but
with a different slant--covering up of Christian decorations, especially in
church halls, so as not to offend pagans attending (regardless of the
christians, jewish, islam, etc).   Now before anyone gets their ire up, I am
not trying to start a huge religious debate or flame war, just pointing out an
observation (I really dont claim much in the way of religion at all, so not
speaking out of a defensive view).  Perhaps in this case it was merely a
matter of convenience, but not always so in other cases.

  I dont have any solutions (boy wouldnt I be rich if i had answers for all
these kinds of problems), but will choose to think that it may have been mere
oversight on the matter.  I know there were plenty of active & retired/former
military personnel there this weekend;  how do you feel about it?

Thyra (just meddling & putting in my tuppence)