Thanks

Poster: ginevra@bellsouth.net

Unto all at the Merryrose does Sven send greetings

Thank you all who made it down to the Shire of Border Vale Keep for our St.
Godiva event this weekend.  I hope you all had as much fun as I did!  Just
letting you know that a few items where left behind and are waiting for
there owners to claim them. (I'm keeping the dancing girls for myself
"GRIN")
Just send me a message and I'll figure out someway to get them back to you.

Thank you my friends,

Sven