Rowen and the VA Ren Faire

Poster: RowenRhys <RowenRhys@aol.com>

Greetings!

As I mentioned previously, I am working at the VA Ren Faire this season.  As I
wish to meet some more SCA people in person, I would like to announce that I
am working at the Tent by Knightsbridge Field.  I know that the Faire season
is half over (my computer has been in the shop and technically still is), but
if you are planning to go to the Faire in the last 2 weekends please stop by
and introduce yourself!  Ask for Amy (or just look for the person who looks as
though she can't stand the hot pink bodice the costumer gave her)...

Rowen ferch Rhys