Re: Memorial Day

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

I responded privately, but as a Pagan I would like to say for the record
that I would never cover another religion's symbols for that reason.
One of the major reasons I became Pagan was the tolerance for others I
found in that particular worldview.  If I cover the symbols of others,
it is with respect, not out of fear of offending those who are not of
that religion.  Heck, I would as soon say folks couldn't wear crosses to
events or some equally nitwitted sort of thing.  One of the things I
have always enjoyed in the Society is the tolerance we have of each
other.

Miri