Directions to Storvik's Baronial Birthday

Poster: "Peters, Rise J." <PetersR@spiegelmcd.com>

I've had a couple of folks say that they are having trouble finding
directions to the site for the event, to be held at Patuxent River Park this
weekend.  So, for ease of reference:

Directions:  from the North, take your best route to the Washington Beltway
(Interstate 95/495) and proceed clockwise to Exit 11.**Take Exit 11,
Pennsylvania Avenue, toward Upper Marlboro.  Follow Pennsylvania Avenue to
Rt. 301, Crain Highway, and take Crain Highway south toward Richmond.  In
approximately 5-6 miles, look for Croom Road on your left .  Take Croom Road
approximately 4-5 miles to a left turn onto Croom Airport Road, and follow
Croom Airport Road into the parking lot.

>From the South:  take your best route to the Washington Beltway (Interstate
95/495) and proceed counterclockwise to Exit 11.  Proceed from ** above.

Drive carefully, everyone; I was out there yesterday evening and the
wildlife is thick on the ground.  More rabbits than a Disney movie, deer,
and one large brown animal that trundled off into the field before I could
put a name to it.

=Caitlin