Re: Memorial Day Weekend and Events

Poster: Odinson13@aol.com

In a message dated 98-05-25 21:09:27 EDT, Thyra writes:

<< My lady, I have noticed this sort of thing happening numerous times, but
 with a different slant--covering up of Christian decorations, especially in
 church halls, so as not to offend pagans >>

Some how I think pagans are probably not nearly as offended as you might
think. In my  experiance of nearly thirty years it was usually the other way
around.

Just my two pense worth,
Odinson (the name should explain)