Yurt!!!

Poster: Arawynn of Ravenhall <arawynn@ipass.net>

Greetings fair gentles.

Please excuse this slight interruption!
A small while back, there seemed to be a bit of discussion concerning
yurts.

I wanted to share with you all the (very short notice) oportunity to
help build a modern day 30 foot diameter yurt!

My parents are building this yurt this weekend, near Charlotte, NC.
(Misenheimer, specifically, where HWy 52 and 49 intersect.)

They will need help lifting the heavy rafters into place on this Friday
and Saturday. If you are within driving distance and interested in how a
modern yurt (from Pacific Yurt company) is constructed, please come!

There is crashspace and we will feed any who show up. For directions or
info- Feel free to contact my father (kwienand@ctc.net) or Efen
(wystle@ipass.net) -he's better at directions than myself!

Happy Yurting!
Arawynn of Ravenhall