Re: Of Kings and Queens and other such things

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

Monarchs in the SCA don't have enough real power or responsibility for me to
take this thread seriously (only as much as we allow them). Otherwise I'd
suggest having a hog-calling contest or a bake-off, or other equally good method
of choosing figureheads. (no disrespect meant to Your Majesties, Graces,
Excellencies, etc.)

Luckily, this is the SCA, and we don't HAVE to hold wars to choose monarchs. We
can fight wars over worthwhile things like chocolate chip cookies and whooping
Trimarian butt.

Besides, *I* have all the real power. :-)

Thus spake Efenwealt, Emperor of Efenwaltia