Re: This Ruling Affected...

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Sinclair wrote:

> Greetings:
>
>   As I do not received the minutes of BoD meetings, (Since I found
  them  unsatisfactory as it was impossible to tell what actually
  occurs from reading them) could someone please enlighten me as to
  what this posting is about?

> Baron Lachlan Sinclair Dumas, CP

Funny about that, same with the ruling. Our folks spent a long time
trying to find the laws referred to. This was a number of folks
cooperating in multiple kingdoms. Some were VERY hard to obtain
and highly unlikely that the average person would have knowledge of.

If you have access to the Web you will find the ruling and what
statements could be published on the URL at the bottom of Joe
Bethancourt's letter. Those webpages I assure you are no joke.

The BoD ruling was entitled the Letter Verbatim. While that particular
letter was to one autocrat the precedent can affect many folks.

Sincerely,

Magnus