Re: This Ruling Affected...

Poster: Curtis & Mary <ladymari@cybertrails.com>

rmhowe wrote:

> All,
>
> This Ruling by the BoD set a bad precedent in that it made autocrats
> and minor officers subject to sanctions for the actions of Kingdom
> officers that they could not prevent or control.

Greetings Master;

What follows is copied from another post to which I replied privately.
It is to an extent my own opinion.  As I point out I was not privy to
everything that went on, but did you live here in Atenveldt during the
reign of Eric & Nichelle?.  I like Nichelle, I have served her twice as
Princess of the Sun and again as Queen of Atenveldt.  I of course don't
see her much now, but like to think we are still friends.  But I beleive
that they were not good for this Kingdom as Crown.  Personal opinion.