where I am

Poster: Ruth_Cardiff@prenhall.com

     Unto the populus etc.
       THis is a note to inform everyone that I,Lady Miriam Esther bat
     Issachar (Ruth Cardiff) and Master Brok the Smith (Mike Cardiff) are
     now seperated. This was at the request of Brok, as the pressures of
     family life became more than he could handle and he needs to find more
     direction in his life.

        I have moved down to Mirinus/Virginia Beach with my girls. My new
     adress is 501 S Gladstone Dr, Virginia Beach VA 23452. The number is
     757-431-9029. Brok is at the old adress until that house sells. At war
     this year I'll be camping with Ponte Alto.

        Please dear friends, let me know where you will be at war. The
     girls and I will be there from Wend afternoon the 12th onward. I've
     been going to war 12 years, but have always been pretty much confined
     to the merchant area, and so don't know where to find my friends. I'll
     need encampment names and rough landmarks, as I really don't know my
     way around easily. It feels odd to be going to war for the first time
     after so long.

        The girls and I are doing fairly well. We have a nice new house. We
     are all a bit depressed and the girls miss their Daddy. Brok and I are
     on friendly terms, but I wish it hadn't come to this. I wish him the
     best and hope he can find a situation that will make him happier than
     I was able to do.

        Keep in contact. This email adress is active and so is my phone
     (before 10pm). Anyone wishing to call Brok/Mike can reach him at
     804-642-9263 for a while at least. He is in need of kind words too, as
     he is rather lonely.

         Thanks all, and see you all soon.
             Ruth/Miriam