Period Tourney Help

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

	Hello Atlantia!

	My name is Lord William Ringlancer of Locksley and I am planning on
autocratting a period tourney c1390 Northern France.  The tourney will be
sometime in Sep. 99 up here in Bright Hills.  (Event still tentative, should
be definite at next officer's meeting)

	I want to do it up right, so any suggestions people have for
me....I'm all ears (eyes?).

	I'm especially interested in designs for barriers,
grandstands/galleries, or other such stuff.  The event most probably will
have an Arthurian theme....but things are very nebulous now.

	Also I am interested in anyone having experience with period style
tourneys....please email me off list with how yours went, or if you liked
participating in them.

	Thanks much!

	In service to crown, kingdom and society,

	Lord William Ringlancer of Locksley
	"Better Living through Good Heraldry!"