Re: What is the lodge?

Poster: Greg Prevost <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

Just thought I would like to point out a few "minor" errors in that post your
Eminence (:
One, it should say his "former" squire, and I think the title should be Prince
at the moment wouldn't you agree?  But the last one brings back memories of
how you got your title...  I know some people might disagree but I believe
those 9 knights and 2 pelican's would still be considered people.....

Sorry Martin, I just could not resist....  (:

Poster: Christopher Mark Faulcon <mfaulcon@or.atinc.com>