BLOW THE HORN FOR BEER/TEQUILA NIGHT!!!!

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

BLOW THE HORN FOR BEER/TEQUILA NIGHT AT THE CRUSTY ANTLER TAVERN....
(A party hosted by Casa del Tremayne)

with Tavern-style Entertainment provided by Byton Tremayne and Niall
Dolphin (with a few drunken friends).....
In sets including...

Scots/Irish :"Oh Flower of Scotland, when will we see thy like again...

Sea-Shanties: "Oh the pirate he looks out ahead, hands on the chains
and the heaving of the lead..."

Martial/ Hairy Chested fighin' songs: "Atlantian warriors, sons of
battle, form up 'neath the morning sun..."

REQUIREMENTS: All are asked to sound the horn, liken to Olifant, in
honor of Sir Forgal, and all on guard in forgein lands.

OTHER ACTIVIES TO INCLUDE:
Beer
Tequila
Darts(bring your own!)
The Boot Song
"Anton Singing"
more Beer

ATTIRE: Atlantian Party Tunics or other such stylish garb are
encouraged, but not required.

WHERE: PENNSIC WAR,ATLANTIAN ROYAL ENCAMPMENT, MOOSELODGE GREAT
PAVILLION AND LODGE.

WHEN: TUESDAY,THE 11TH OF AUGUST (WAR WEEK),DARK

WHY: To honor our founder, Sir Forgal Kersetter, the old Moose, and to
share the largesse of his Lodge.

==
Duane Moore (THL Bryce de Byram)
and
Susan Juroff (Lady Susanna Grey) share this account.
Please send accordingly.
Thank you.