Tacticial Bardic Strike Night at Pennsic

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

To all good gentles does Bryce de Byram send greetings!

Bryce de Byram & Niall Dolphin invite all good friends for the annual
"Tacticial Bardic Strike Night" (i.e. floating Bardic Amoeba)as is
their custom. This year's view into the average nightly walk-about of
a couple of average bards will be on Friday the 14th, of August, War
Week. We shall leave Atlantian Royal around 8:30-ish-pm, and
wander/stagger/carry each other around the War until we run out of
songs, camps, or night-time. Please bring your mug, a refreshing
beverage to share, and comfortable shoes.

Laus prae Lucro,
BdeB

P.S. This was'nt supposed to be a spoof of the College of Heralds, it
just turned out that way!
;-)
Bryce de Byram
Persuviant Herald
;-)

==
Duane Moore (THL Bryce de Byram)
and
Susan Juroff (Lady Susanna Grey) share this account.
Please send accordingly.
Thank you.