History Programs tonite:

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

History Channel Sunday July 12

9:00 PM - 11:00 PM. 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM EST
   Battle of the Clans
   A 2-hour look beyond the myth of the Highland Clansman that tells
   the often tragic story of this symbol of Scotland--the heroic
   warrior in tartan kilt. See why 250 years ago the Highlander was
   seen as barbaric with special laws prohibiting the wearing of
   tartans, playing of pipes, and even speaking Gaelic! [TV G]

11:00 PM - Midnight. 3:00 - 4:00 AM
   Knights and Armor
   Fascinating documentary that tells the colorful story of the
   medieval knights.  Location filming, reconstructions, and original
   music recall the battles, armor, tournaments, chivalry, and
   romantic tales that made the knight one of history's most intriguing
   characters. (1 hour version.) [TV G]

This is about a week earlier than the listing I found some time ago
and posted for the Highlander. I guess things change.
There are conflicting listings in various tv guides for knights and
armor. This was off the History Channel page for the day.

Magnus