Re: Pennsic Panic - the Game

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

> Herveus tells me that I dropped four aces in the middle of this game and
> everyone else folded.   Pooh.  I really was looking forward to seeing how
> far along everybody was in their Pennsic preparations (since I have to
> curtail mine until nearly the last minute or else conscript my daughter).
>
> So?  Who has 14 dresses to sew?  Or a pavilion to waterproof?
>
> Rhiannon (the red-headed one)

I see your four aces and raise you.....

...making sure my tent pole brace gets done.....by some very kind
friends who still need to tell me how much I owe them!  :)

...all new garb for the Other Miriam for Pennsic!  Three sets for
daytime, three sets of nicer stuff. During her recent move I looked at
her Pennsic garb- it was all very nice for running and playing with the
kids, but I figured the lady deserved some new stuff!  She hadn't had
new garb in ages and now that the kids are a little older, I think new
garb won't get kid-tested quite so fast...  ;)

....some scribal stuff I want off my plate before War....

Miri