Re: Pennsic Panic - the Game

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Wow, I feel like a positive slacker.  No major injuries (knock on wood),
no graduate school, nothing.

Lessee:

New network server install including operating system upgrade and new
email system (guaranteed to occupy more time than allotted)

Bed to make (it's flat lumber right now)

Armor repairs (mostly minor)

Buttons on arming coat & jupon (which needs dagging finished too)

Collect gauntlets from armorer

Bottle beer

Make jerky, pickles, etc.

There's the "Wanna" list, but there's always that - new garb, a new
banner, bed linens, etc.  We'll see, eh?

Most importantly, don't be so stressed by the time you get there that it
takes you all week to chill out!

Keilyn, who has recently (last 3-4 years) taken the attitude of 'no new
stuff for Pennsic - it's too much stress....'