Re: Pennsic Panic - the Game

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

> The sad part is that I'm not even going to Pennsic, because I don't have
> time, because of the last thing.  All of the stuff mentioned above is
> going to go to Pennsic without me, and I won't even get to see it in use.
>
> Dafydd ap Gwystl
>
> That happens to my friends a lot too.  All their stuff goes to Pennsic
> and they stay home...
> >Rebecca

Gosh, they should at least get a postcard out of the deal....and
pictures.....

And here's the slide of Dafydd's table with the feast on it......and
here's where we tried to see how many people the 15th century bed would
hold......and here's how the Pavillion looked with all the cool stuff on
it at the big party......and here's when we had to haul away the bodies
after the party was over.....  ;)

Miri