Re: why do we....?

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

In regards to submitting several peices of heraldry at once to avoid
conflicts:  I'm not sure about the method stated, BUT I have thought that it
would be nice if we could submit a peice of heraldry with stipulations such
as, "This may conflict with Lady X's device, and if it does, please change the
charge to Vert rather than Azure, and a bordure. . ." or something
similar--this way if the worse does happen, the heralds will already know what
your "Plan B" is.  So, heralds, would something like this fly?
Aye,
Eogan