re: why (heraldry questions)

Poster: "Sandra Toscano"<sandra_toscano_at_chppm2__apgea@chppm-ccmail.apgea.army.mil>

     I have a question.  Last year (or more) I attempted to register my
     name and device.  My name pass without a hitch but my device was sent
     back for a redraw.  Not because any item was unidentifiable, but
     because the lines of the chevron were too low.  The blazon itself did
     not change.  There were no other questions regarding the design.  Why
     couldn't a caveat be attached (design/blazon okay, but raise the lines
     of the chevron)?  Just curious, I've redrawn the device, I just have
     to resubmit it.

     Eleanor Hamilton