[Fwd: Asheville Street Festival, Bele Chere]

-- BEGIN included message

Poster: Burt and Jen <wbcook@mail.ioa.com>

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 23:41:57 -0400
From: Burt and Jen <wbcook@mail.ioa.com>
To: atlantia@atlantia.com
Subject: Asheville Street Festival, Bele Chere

Greetings. The Canton of Hawkwood would like to invite all to a street
festival in Asheville called Bele Chere, July 24-26. It is a weekend
festival with entertainment, food and shopping. Our canton will be
roving performers on the 25th from 2:00pm until ? and will command a
stage from 4:00pm - 4:45pm. Anyone who wants to roam or lend a sword or
atmosphere or anything, please be welcome. We will be meeting @1:30 at
Weaver Park on Merrimon Ave off I-240 to carpool and coordinate. There
will also be a cookout at the park @6:00 for any who care to burn meat.
I know that Baelfire Dunn and Falcon Cree will be lending help so I
thank them in advance. If you have any questions contact Lady Sigrid
Wilhelm of Shadowhawke, (828) 285-9217.
In Service, Lady Skye Tanglemane of Shadowhawke
Chronicler, Barony Sacred Stone