Re: Hmmm...

Poster: nudity!vnend@uunet.uu.net (David W. James)

> I have seen references to a heraldic mailing list -- is it solely for
> active SCA heralds or is it open to interested amateurs?

> Planning on visiting the consulting table at Pennsic,
> Sarah

	The SCAHRLDS mailing list is open to anyone with an interest in SCA or
Medieval heraldry (we have had some people with no connection to the SCA
subscribe for the discussion of medieval heraldry.)  Feel free to join,
but note that the volume of traffic can equal that of the Merry Rose.

subscribe scahrlds Firstname Lastname

You will get a message back with instructions on using the list and how
to unsubscribe when you need to leave.

Kwellend-Njal
SCAHRLDS and SCAGC-L listowner