Re: What, praytell, is a "golf tube" arrow shaft

Poster: Bobbe Herman <zitad@mindspring.com>

Actually, I enjoyed shooting Golf Tube Arrows.  They didn't go exactly
where I shot them, but they made some interesting kills when I didn't
expect it.  ie:  around trees, over shield, etc.  The arrows we use now, of
course, are 10x better, but if you've never shot with gulf tubes, then you
don't know exactly how fun they can be. (especially when it's all you are
allowed to use.)

Zita