Fw: Summary of July Internal LoAR

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Following are the results of the July Golden Dolphin Herald's meeting...
Please note that these are summary results only and I have no further info
on the returns at this time.  Submitters will receive more details in their
official notification letter within the next two weeks.

----------
> From: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>
> To: corvus2@worldnet.att.net
> Cc: damont@acm.org
> Subject: Summary of July Internal LoAR
> Date: Tuesday, July 28, 1998 12:28 AM
>

> Unto the Crown and Populace of Atlantia, and all others who read these
> presents: greetings from Evan da Collaureo, Golden Dolphin Herald.
>
> The July Letter of Intent meeting was held on Sunday, 12 July.  Expected
LoI
> meetings for the future include: Saturday, 1 August at the abode of
Devora
> [...]
> Purpure, a peacock "pavonated to base," a bordure argent.
>
> Erna Kreisel.  New name and device.  Vert, on an open book argent, a
heart
> gules.
>
> Finnr Grimulfsson.  Resubmitted device (ret'd by Laurel Apr 98).  Argent,
> two arms embowed fesswise, hands grasped sable, atop a mount vert a stump
> proper.
>
> Gwendolyn of Aaron Isles.  New device.  Lozengy fesswise gules and Or, a
> dragonfly sable.
>
> Kai Qwythwolf.  Resubmitted device (ret'd by Laurel Dec 95).  Quarterly
> azure and sable, a wolf rampant reguardant between three Maltese crosses
> argent.
>
> Kateryn Rous.  New name and device.  Ermine, a rose gules barbed and
seeded
> vert, on a chief azure three crescents argent.
>
> Kathleen Rose.  New name and device.  Sable, a chevron rayonny between
two
> suns in splendor and an Egyptian sphinx couchant Or.
>
> Lynnette Dujardin.  New name.
>
> Marie Simone de Barjavel 'la Fildena.  Change of badge.  [fieldless] On a
> compass-star of sixteen points argent voided vert, a rose argent.
>
> M{i'}che{a'}l {O'} Comhdhain.  New name.
>
> Myfanwy ferch Gerallt.  Resubmitted name (ret'd by Atlantia Apr 98).
>
> Nigel Mac Neal.  New device.  Sable, two pallets wavy Or.
>
> P{a'}draig {O'} De{a'}ghaidh.  New name and device.  Per chevron sable
and
> vert, two Celtic crosses and a stag's head cabossed Or.
>
> Patrick O'Neill of Cork.  Resubmitted device (ret'd by Atlantia Apr 98).
> Azure, two horses combattant argent atop a sword fesswise reversed Or, a
> bordure argent.
>
> Silence de Cherbourg.  Resubmitted name (withdrawn by submitter, ret'd by
> Laurel Jun 98).
>
> Steffan de Hauckelegh.  Change of name from Stefan of Caer Mear.
>
> Theodora Delamore.  Resubmitted device (ret'd by Laurel Sep 92).  Vert,
on a
> pall sable fimbriated between three ivy leaves, an ivy leaf argent.
>
> THE FOLLOWING SUBMISSIONS WERE RETURNED IN JULY BY GOLDEN DOLPHIN FOR
> FURTHER WORK:
>
> Alessandra Bonaventura.  New device (conflict).  Per saltire
counterermine
> and gules, a compass star argent.
>
> Caitlyn O'Duirnin.  New badge (conflict).  Vert, two dolphins naiant
> fesswise in annulo argent.
>
> Edward Gayer.  New badge (conflict).  [fieldless] An arrow fesswise
sable.

> Elizabeth of Hadley Hall.  New device (redraw).  Argent, a bend cotised
> between six crosses (of some undetermined sort) azure.
>
> Tarquin del Assisium.  New name and device (lack of documentation for
second
> name).  Per pale sable and gules, in pale a wyvern displayed perched on a
> column fesswise Or.
>
> Thomas of Calais.  Resubmitted device (ret'd by Atlantia Mar 90)
(redraw).