Re: Principality

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

In a message dated 98-07-28 00:18:06 EDT, GaryH2018@aol.com writes:

<< You spelled it correctly my lady.  Did you have a point?

 Ranulf >>
With all respect, Baron Ranulf, I do believe that the Lady was subtly implying
that the proposed lines for the proposed Northern Principality may be, or at
least appear like to some, a case of gerrymandering which is most simply
(without really bringing Government into it) to change or draw the
geographical boundaries of a voting district in order to insure that one group
or issue (in this case) will have a majority of voting support in that
particular area.  Occurances of such usually come off as negative but it can
actually be a positive and beneficial act depending on the situation at hand
(just my own opinion).

Rowen ferch Rhys
mka Amy Smyth-Wilson, Social Studies Teacher