Re: Northern *Principality*

Poster: david.a.montuori@adn.alcatel.com (Dave Montuori)

> The northern baronies and shires are merely looking for a way in which
> they can play together more effectively (and have more fun in the process)
> in a crowded geographical area.  Right now the 150-mile-rule is a real
> choker on event planning ...

Only when we allow it to be. And the formation of a P. would not eliminate
the rule, since a P. would still be part of Atlantia. There are other
good reasons why having a Principality would be fun; I for one think it
would be neat/cool/keen/<insert happy adjective of the month> to have
another set of crowned royalty in Atlantia; both for increased spiff,
and to reduce the burden on the Crown.

Evan

p.s. I'd like to see the discussion of the P. issue move off the Merry
Rose; we have a list, principality-discussion@agent.infodata.com ,
expressly for these topics. *Anyone* is welcome to subscribe, or to post
P.-related messages.