>From longshipco@hotmail.com Thu Jul 30 10:42:04 1998
From: "Terry L. Neill" <longshipco@hotmail.com>
To: david.a.montuori@adn.alcatel.com
Subject: A favor to ask
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 07:41:51 PDT

Evan -

I can't for the life of me post to the Atlantia List.  I've (finally!)
at least received a reply from Hotmail with a failure notice, which is
more than I was getting.

Can you Please post this to the Atlantia List for me, with the subject
"A Viking Thyng"?  and also ask the listowner to e-mail me at
Longshipco@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot!!!

    - Anarra

[Event announcement snipped]