re: single pole pavilion

Poster: "Genie Powell" <genie@vt.edu>

Good point Master Dafydd.

I will soon find out if I will be making another pavilion out of sun-forger.
I was very limited by money for canvas and bought Terafan's untreated
canvas.
The sun-forger does make a big difference.  I basically told myself I'm
willing to start over if this mildews.  Ask me all this again after Pennsic.
:)

You explain these things so much better than I can scribble out in a rush...
I guess that's why it's your article.  :)

Isabel the Tentbuilder (for the summer at least)