Re: Principality

Poster: nix@iolinc.net (Malone, N.)

I gotta side with Christian here, Caer Maer is big enough to stand alone
and should really consider our natural proximity to Marinus and
Tir-y-Don. Besides in our location its 2.5-4 hrs to any DC area events
and about 3-5 NC events, because we always seem to get nailed on 495. We
travel a lot and other than the fact that the DC area has a lot of
events it really is no more attractive from Caer MAer than is NC. Also
the Baronies of the DC area seem to have a natural or evolved affinity
for each other and as is only human, an exclusive sort of comraderie
that is seldom conveyed to outsiders. but then I've always been too
conservative and I'm still not sure I fully support Atlantian
independence from the East.