Re: Principality

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> I can't easily see how it would be gerrymandering, in as much as there
> *was* no formal line of where the P. would have it's borders -- rather,
> it was a 'fuzzy line' of groups near the edge of the proposed
> 'palmprint' area, and those groups were allowed, by virtue of the
> results of the polling, to determine if they wanted in or not.

The poll didn't ask people if they thought their local group should be
in or not. It asked if there should be a principality or not. These
are two different questions.

Isenfir voted "no" to should there be a principality, and "yes" to the
question that was not asked. Are we going to be included in the next
round?

-- Gregory Blount