wedding revelry

Poster: Brenna <sunnie@exis.net>

A message is posted unto the people of the Merry Rose from THL Elspeth
of Harilow and Padraic Daniels (Lisa Webb and Sean Padraic Brennan):

My lord and I are planning our wedding for Dec 19th of this year.  We
would like to celebrate with as much dancing, feasting, and revelry
possible.  We have not had as much of a chance to travel in Atlantia as
we have hoped, so our acquaintances are in our general area.  However,
since the SCA has always been a second family as we have moved from
Onteir to Meridies to Atlantia, we would like to celebrate with the
company of as many of our SCAdian relatives as we can muster.  Thus we
put out the call to musicians, dance instructors, bards, and lovers of
music and dance to come feast and revel with us.  The activities of the
day will include dance class, a masque contest, contests in kissing (to
be decided by the bride and groom) and reverance (for our smalls),
gaming, a masqued ball in the evening, a scrumptious feast, and a cloven
fruit may even appear suddenly on the scene.  As always, merchants are
welcome (the bride loves to shop!).  If you are interested in spending a
relaxing day with us as we celebrate our union (especially if you are a
musician or dance instructor...to help us chose an order of dance for
the evening) please e-mail Brenna of Lyonsbane at sunnie@exis.net or
snail mail her at 324 Bernice Place, VA Beach, VA 23452.

Brenna

p.s. "Please forgive spelling errors as THL Elspeth read most of her
wishes for this post to me over the phone.  :)"