Re: Principality why do you want to leave

Poster: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>

Greetings Rosies,

Well I want to thank all of those who answered me so thoughtfully.

I'd like to answer the Julien's request for the "proof" as it were, of
how I and others got the impression that the TNNP is really a secret
agenda to form the TNNK, but I can't.  Well I could but it would mean
writing stuff to the list that would end in a flame war and Lord knows
that I take enough heat about what I say on these various lists.  Please
trust me to say that my suppostion is not without reason.

Well now.  Let's stipulate that what Julien and others say is true.
After all I know some of you and I have to assume the rest of you are
honest, honorable people.  So how do we convice the those of us outside
the North to take you at your word that the TNNP movement is just to
form a Principality and to go no further or go no further for now.  I
don't know.  I mean nothing personal, truely.

Various peers and others in a position to know are starting to prepare
the southern baronies for the probable contingency of the TNNKingdom.  I
am truely torn, who am I to believe.

Well this is not something that we are going to decide today.  I just
wanted you to be mindful of the fact that many people outside of the
TNNP feel there is an agenda, however, untrue that might be.

BTW, Julien I like the cross botony one best, also.

Oh one more thing, when I end my letter with "go in peace" I don't mean
"go away" as one person suggested, but as you go through life, go in
peace.

Eogan the some-what-less curmudgeon