Re: Principality

Poster: "C.J. Schaffer" <cjschaff@ix.netcom.com>

Although i may disagree that northern camaraderie "is seldom conveyed to
outsiders," i would agree that the regional identity that already exists and
is a major reason for forming a principality does not include Caer Mear.  I
was puzzled from the very beginning as to why they were included in the
proposal.  There is a very clear band of "Crown lands" that separate them
from the rest of the north, but no such gap that separates them from their
other Virginian neighbors.  The "palm print"  already works together in
planning a calendar, helping with events and demos, etc.  The palmprint
groups routinely attend each other's fighting practices, and to a lesser
extent, other weekly activities.  I know of no one, however, who goes to
Caer Mear for their fighter practice, or vice versa.

Just my opinion,
Nils