IMPORTANT ATTENTION!!!

Poster: "Tristan Roquelaure Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>

*stands and moves again into the light from sitting in the shadows drinking his pink lemonaid, stands just barely in the night of the room, and bluches slightly from his sudden yelling*
Well...it's important to me, and we've seen to have nothng better to disguss, am I right?
I have made my finaly decision for a name, after some research, and some reading.
"Tristan Roquelarue Looney", if it is acceptable, shall be my perminant name.
Yes, my last name here IS my "real" last name, but I have researched and found it to be a Munster name mainly found in County Clare ("The Surnames of Ireland" by Edward MacLysagh, Irish University Press, 1973), and originally derived from the Galic name "O'Luanaigh," which was derived from the first name "Lauanach," which was derived from the word "luan," which means "warrior" ("Encyclopedia of American Family Names" by H. Amanda Robb and Andrew Chesler, Harper Colling Publishers, Inc, 1995).
My first and middle names have been taken from the Sleeping Beauty series by Anne Rice ("The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty", "Beauty's Punishment", and "Beauty's Release"), from which the first name DOES sound period, would't you agree, and the middle name I was just amourous (sp?) for (Anne Rice wrote under the name "A.N. Roquelaure", and I LOVE the way it sounds, don't you?).
Now, if someone would be so kind as to tell me how I may have it approved??
*bows graciously to all the Lords and Ladies, and his own Mistress before takeing his seat back in the shadows, sipping his mug of pink lemonaid and waiting for an answer*

--Michael
---
"Als thai haf wryten and sayd
Haf I alle in myn Inglis layd,