Tally Who?

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

	...........the squire in the green and white cotehardie lowers his
tankard and says, "I, too, am unable to travel to the war.  I have traveled
to Pennsic on three occasions, ever since I came to this fair kingdom.  I
currently am in vassalage to a miserly lord, who has stated that I will have
no extra time to earn reknown untill I have labored for one full
year.......January."

	"There is, however, another reason I cannot lend my strength to the
might of Atlantia during this time of war.....my Lady is great with child, I
suspect that before the War is done, my son will be born....and my greatest
responsibility now is to care for my wife and child.  Atlantia is
strong......I do not beleive that the loss of my sword and shield will bring
detriment to our forces."

	"I am saddened by the fact that I missed the Pas that was held
yesterday, for it must of been an excellent display of prowess and nobility.
I am also upset that the knight who squired the knight I am squired to (my
grandknight) is at Pennsic, Sir Valeron do Pico, and I am unable to greet
him, for he has travled a long way (Barony of Western Seas, Hawaii)."

	"I look forward to next year, when I hope to put up a pavillion and
barrier and greet all comers to a deed of arms.  Untill then, I will take
care of my family and prepare myself and my harness for deeds of valor to
come."

	He then rises from the table, leaving some coins.

	As he leaves, he speaks to those assembled in the tavern, "Take care
of yourselves and those you love.  There will be other wars, other times for
merchants.  Life is too short to be sad for what you are unable to control.
Enjoy the present!  Adieu!"

	Lord William Ringlancer of Locksley,
	Squire to Sir Marco diBartolomeo.