Tally...

Poster: "M.  Stewart" <ms154@cornell.edu>

Greetings all -

Bridgette  looks up from her embroidery stand.  Standing she smooths the
voluminous cartridge pleats of her willow silk skirt.

I'm  staying home, no Pennsic for me, unless just maybe  I get a wild hair
to drive DOWN to Pittsburgh,  and provided that my transportation will
survive the trip.

And indeed I did say down.   I'm up here in Aethelmarc,  Myrkfealin to be
precise.   The modern concerns are keeping me home,  new employment, old
transportation.

Take care all.
	Bridgette Kelly MacLean
	Who remains now and ever