Reversible Garb and Beak-Doctors

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

::peaking her head back in the door of the tavern::

I have 2 questions to change the subject: (well kind of)

1.  Most of the garb that I make now is reversible...Is this a period
practice?  And how would such garb fair if entered into a competition?  Would
it be looked upon as a negative aspect?

2.  What exactly is a beak-doctor?  I know that it is associated with the
Plague in some way and I have a picture of one...but when my students ask
about it I want to be able to inform them.

In service,

Rowen ferch Rhys
(who is actually on her way to Kentucky right now)