Ok! What am I doing wrong?

Poster: alesia4@juno.com

Good gentles, being inexperienced in the world of email I am in need of
instruction.  I have twice previously posted to the list.  Both times I
entered carriage returns at the end of my paragraphs, and both times the
text returned from the list with no returns and the text crammed together
and difficult to read.  My apologies to all who had to wade through them.
 I have noticed the same problem on most, but not all, of the other
messages which have been sent from an account on Juno.  If you can advise
me, please respond privately.

Thank you for the assistance.

Alesia