Windmasters' Hill Baronial Needlework Guild

Poster: Robert and Tammy Jones <rissaroo@mindspring.com>

THERE WILL BE A MEETING OF THE WINDMASTERS' HILL BARONIAL NEEDLEWORK GUILD

TO BE HELD ON AUGUST 23, 1998 AT 2 PM AT THE HOME OF BRANWEN WALLIS

If you have any questions, contact:

Tammy Jones
1512 Nasturtium Way
Apex, NC 27502
(919) 303-1661
rissaroo@mindspring.com

Directions:
Take your best route to Fuquay-Varina or Raleigh.

>From Raleigh:
Take US1 South toward Sanford.  Take the Ten-Ten Rd Exit (exit 98).  Turn
right at the top of the ramp (toward Wake Tech).  Go 1/2 a mile and turn
left into Avalon Peaks Apartments.  At the clubhouse turn right (Mandavilla
Way).  At the end of the street turn left.  We are in building 1500   (the
third one on the left).  The apartment number is 1512.

>From Fuquay-Varina:
Take 401 North toward Raleigh.  Turn left on to Ten-Ten Rd.  (There is a
shopping center, a Hardee's and a gas station at the intersection).  Go
several miles.  You will pass a Texico gas station on the right and Star
Enterprise Sales Center (gas and oil storage tanks) on the left.  Go 0.2
mi. Avalon Peaks Apartments will be on the right.  If you pass Abbey Mini
Storage on the left you have gone too far. At the clubhouse turn right