Good news, bad news

Poster: "Robyyan Torr d'Elandris" <robyyan@mindspring.com>

Greetings to all in the Merry Rose, and especially to those hanging
about the Windmaster's Keep from Master Robyyan.

Here's the good news -- Fern has accepted a real, honest-to-
goodness permanent full-time job.  (Hooray!!!!)

And the bad news (from at least some points of view...:-) : the job
is in Evanston, IL, a suburb of Chicago.  So after ten good years
(and some of them were even great years!) in Atlantia, we're moving
back to the Midrealm.

The company that has hired her wants her quickly -- she's
scheduled to start work Oct. 5, so we're going to be moving pretty
quickly for the next six weeks or so.  I expect we'll make
Coronation, and that will be our last chance to say goodbye to
people in person.
--
 Robyyan Torr d'Elandris                          Dennis R. Sherman
 Kapellenberg, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia          Chapel Hill, NC