Re: Arms and Awards Murph's Law Revisited

Poster: Erik & Karen Dutton <edutton@worldnet.att.net>

Brenna wrote:
> Okay....here's a question I wondered about.  If you know your family arms, can
you use them in > the SCA ...?

As I recall, that situation has come up; I believe that the answer is "no",
because you are not your persona or some such logic, and it is considered to
conflict. (this is really hazy memory stuff, if one of the current heralds wants
to take this up and let me know whether I'm talking through my hat here... <g>)

In service (even to the person who despises this way of signing letters),
Lord Rhodri ap Hywel